raspberry pi for screen reader users

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Sep 3 18:18:44 UTC 2018

The only needed piece of hardware I don't remember being mentioned is
a micro SD card to hold the OS.

Anyways, I would suggest checking out Raspberry Vi, which has a
mailing list whose members could tell you much more than I can
regarding the screen reader options on the Pi and which Pi-compatible
distros are easiest to set up accesibility on.

Also, if you want to run a graphical environment with orca, you'll
probably need an USB sound dongle, which again, the people on
Raspberry Vi could tell you more about that than I can.

--
Sincerely,

Jeffery Wright
Bachelor of Computer Science
President Emeritus, Nu Nu Chapter, Phi Theta Kappa.