fedora 28 and dropbox

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Sep 3 18:52:31 UTC 2018

Hello.  I thought of giving fedora 28 a try.
After installing fedora, I installed the mate desktop and mate applications.
My next step is to add dropbox.
After going to the website, the dropbox client was downloaded as a .rpm file.
When I open the .rpm it opens with engrampa archive manager.
I don’t yet know how to use engrampa archive manager.
On the dropbox site, there is a terminal command to download the 64 bit client.
Dropbox Headless Install Via Command line
cd~ && wget -O - “https://www.dropbox.com/download?plat=lnx.x86_64” | tar xzf -
To start the dropbox daemon, In terminal, I could type
~/.dropbox-dist/dropboxd
Nothing has been typed in terminal yet.
I think there is a missing step I should work on before typing this.