audio disk ripping

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Sep 6 15:21:58 UTC 2018

That's still how abcde works. Whether or not you get meaningful titles
for each track depends on whether the particular audio cd has an entry
in the on line database, usually cddb, though you can designate others.

I've found that cddb won't have everything Itunes will have, for
example. If the abcde database search comes up empty, you're on your own
to work it out from there.

Setup for abcde is controlled in the relevant abcde.conf file under
/etc. There's good documentation in the comments of that file. You might
want to study those.

Janina