Accessible login prompt and i3 wm

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Sep 10 22:53:29 UTC 2018

It was accesible in sonar so I will have to try it in arch sadly I
don't have access to my arch box because were moving and its in
storage. Also when using JACK if you could check will it brake orca?
If you have a skype I would try and contact you on there to talk about
more things with arch. And also try and rout audio through jack using
skype.