Accessible login prompt and i3 wm

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Sep 10 22:55:04 UTC 2018

Mate or Gnome are desktops.

A desktop include several components, among which
a window manager whose task is to manage the windows on the
screen : create them, move them, resize them, lose them etc.

As an an example, by default MATE uses Marco as window manager,
but can also use compiz, Gnome now uses Mutter.

Didier Spaier
Slint maintainer
http://slint.fr