Accessible login prompt and i3 wm

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Sep 11 17:23:30 UTC 2018

I assume that yes according to this page:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Xinit#xinitrc

Caveat: I am still not an Arch user ;)

FYI in Slint I provide the small script session-chooser
to help setting the default user session, attached.

It sets .xinirc and several login managers.

It works with i3, at least when using startx.

It uses a Python script user_xsession.py, also attached.

Didier
--
Didier Spaier
Slint maintainer