Chromevox working in Chrome, but not in Chromium

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Sep 14 17:56:15 UTC 2018

Hi, Pavel:

It's actually surprising we can get as much accessibility support out of
Chrome and Chromium as we do because neither really supports the
accessibility API on Linux, namely ATK and AT-SPI.

Here's a summary for Chromium:
https://www.chromium.org/developers/design-documents/accessibility#TOC-API-support

I also found this page which sounds promissing:
https://www.chromium.org/developers/accessibility/linux-accessibility

Best,

Janina