Did clean install of Talking Debian, No Internet.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Sep 15 19:12:01 UTC 2018

There's an issue with Debian mate that don't occur on Debian Lxde for
example, network-manager need a change in the configuration file for old
wireless devices, you could use wicd instead of network-manager and it will
work, a tip use a wireless repeater and wire the computer to it for easier
netinstall, after you will have time to fix wireless issues easily.

Michaël Caron Couturier