Did clean install of Talking Debian, No Internet.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Sep 16 19:27:28 UTC 2018

Hello, since you were relabeled apparently to install a talking version
ofDbeenn  Lenox, do you have any possible plans to potentially put this
together and make it a talking bistro? Because I am looking for a
version of Linux that I can use in a virtual machine that does talk?
And/or has braille TTY output. The reason for the virtual machine it’s
because unwillingness on a MacBook Pro. Thank you all for reading this?

Sincerely, Maurice Mines.