Did clean install of Talking Debian, No Internet.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Sep 16 20:17:28 UTC 2018

Here's the content of /etc/resolve.conf on the machine giving gme problems:

search nc.rr.com
nameserver 209.18.47.61
nameserver 209.18.47.62

comparing it to the resolve.conf on my main machine, which is working,
the biggest difference seems to be that on my main machine, the word
search is replaced by domain and there are a few comments added to the
file.

Also, here's the output of networkctrl on the problem machine:

IDX LINK             TYPE               OPERATIONAL SETUP
  1 lo               loopback           n/a         unmanaged
  2 enp3s0           ether              n/a         unmanaged
  3 wlp2s0           wlan               n/a         unmanaged

3 links listed.

--
Sincerely,

Jeffery Wright
Bachelor of Computer Science
President Emeritus, Nu Nu Chapter, Phi Theta Kappa.