Did clean install of Talking Debian, No Internet.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Sep 17 00:56:43 UTC 2018

Try the non official iso with firmwares, this one work with most computers
and use a command line install but it allow to add a graphical install
after, Mate is heavily recommanded for thoses who need accessibility :

https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/current/multi-arch/iso-cd/

Michaël Caron Couturier