validating Jenux-2019.03.05-x86_64.iso

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Apr 6 11:27:50 UTC 2019

Hello,

I have found a link:
https://nashcentral.duckdns.org/projects/Jenux-2019.03.05-x86_64.iso

However in its directory:
https://nashcentral.duckdns.org/projects/
there is neither checksum not GPG detached signature.

Also I don't see any contact information but the postal address
mentioned in the terms and conditions:
https://jennios.com/terms.html

And in the aforementioned document it is written:

[quoted text begins below]
License

Unless otherwise stated, Refinnej LTD and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Refinnej LTD All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://jennimusic.duckdns.org for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.

You must not:

• Republish material from http://jennimusic.duckdns.org

• Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://jennimusic.duckdns.org

• Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://jennimusic.duckdns.org

• Redistribute content from Refinnej LTD (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
[quoted text ended above]

However I'd assume that their ISO is somehow a derivative from (Arch?)
so I doubt these terms be compatible with that.

I will have a look at the ISO just out of curiosity but other
than that I wouldn't advise to use it.

Best,

Didier Spaier
http://slint.fr