validating Jenux-2019.03.05-x86_64.iso

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Apr 7 23:06:03 UTC 2019

I'm in process of trashing that iso, another problem is review keys
don't work while doing installs.  All that happens is ansi codes get put
out on the screen when speakup review keys get used.  Much speech is
unnecessary in the installer and there's no way to temporarily silence
that speech.  That installer would benefit from an ability to make and
save log files as it goes about its work with warnings errors and fatals
along with processes being logged, but shoe string efforts are shoe
string efforts in all events.