validating Jenux-2019.03.05-x86_64.iso

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Apr 9 13:12:58 UTC 2019

Howdy Chrys,

Maybe you'd like me to replace espeakup by fenrir in Slint installer <smile>

What would readers of this list think?

I didn't check how the review keys differ between speakup
and fenrir. Wouldn't that be an issue for people accustomed
to speakup?

Anyway that would not be for tomorrow morning...

Best,

Didier