between google and firefox it's nearly impossible to get anything done!

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Apr 14 18:36:40 UTC 2019

I am unsure what you are trying to accomplish, but have you tried e-links,
or  links the chain  instead?
Both browsers are included in Debian distributions of Linux.  It may still
require some extra compile work  for e-links to use Javascript some, links
the chain can do so, I am told as of about a month ago, even in DOS.
Generally I  have no issues using the Google services I need in lynx, but
I am not doing anything with YouTube.
Kare