file: youtube-viewer.txt

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Apr 15 21:54:15 UTC 2019

Also, Didier, mpsyt doesn't let you comment on videos or log in....but
I'm in two minds about that. you can read comments, yes, but you can't
post comments, whereas youtube-viewwer lets you post comments but
(unless I missed it) not sort by filter options, i.e. upload date, view
count, etc. To test my message on youtube-dl vs mpsyt download speeds, I
downloaaded the same video with both. Youtube-DL downloaded it in approx
30s at 1.8mb/S whereas mpsyt was stuck at 130 kb/s max

Jace

Jace