Please contact me offlist if you think this would be useful.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Apr 20 23:42:05 UTC 2019

Hello,

I have developed a program which makes books from the BARD website of the National Library Service braille display
friendly. It does the following:

Combines all volumes into one file;
Converts upper-case  to lower-case;
Eliminates extra blanks at the ends of lines;
Skips more than 1 blank line.

The conversion program is written in C, so it should work oo Windows. The command line for it uses the Linux cat
command. I don't know of anything equivalent on Windows.

Happy and blessed Easter,
John

--
John J. Boyer