Please contact me offlist if you think this would be useful.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Apr 23 22:15:35 UTC 2019

Hi, John.

I must be missing something here.  I read lots and lots of Braille,
including from Bard and Bookshare.  Indeed, Braille is my primary reading
medium and has been for something over fifty years.  I've never known Bard
BRF files to be in all uppercase--although I assume one would or should be
if the print it was converted from itself was uppercase.  What am I getting
wrong, if anything?

Thanks!

Al