Help for partitioning during installation: what do you consider best?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Apr 30 09:10:48 UTC 2019

Hello,
'
I would like that the next Slint installer be more newbie-friendly for choosing and setting up the partitions' layout.

The idea is to ask the user some questions, to determine what layout fits best his or her needs and preferences,
then do the partitioning for him or her in most cases.

So, my question is: among the accessible text installers, which one do you consider the best, and why?

Here, "best" means mainly "easy to use for newbies".

Didier
--
Didier Spaier,
Slint maintainer