No F Key Boot Menu

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Aug 5 21:49:18 UTC 2019

Boot order selection and other internal bios tasks in that kind of bios
usually get done with arrow keys and enter.  At least that's the way it
was the last time I tried to help someone over the phone.  What's needed
for all of these systems are screen layouts in ascii files so people can
know once bios opens arrow down twice and hit enter to get boot order if
that actually does boot order, then the selection possibilities in boot
order menu.  I'm sure many of us can do without the pictures since
screen readers don't do pictures.