amazon?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Aug 12 23:49:21 UTC 2019

Hi folks,
granted I might be missing something, but elinks does not accept cookies
does it?
My goal, amazon.ca is producing  an issue.
first the amazon.ca/access page, has a sign area that is 15 pages long
now, including script buttons.
If I choose links, the lack of cookies is an issue.
In lynx I can at least get started, but after choosing proceed to
checkout, and providing email and password...again, its the captcha game.
What is even worse now though is that if I have someone from amazon
*cough* accessibility generate a captcha, the site claims  I do not have
cookies on...after accepting them anyway.
so, ideas?
Karen