Slint and VM

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Aug 23 20:08:16 UTC 2019

I tried this under Windows and VMWare player, had the same issue.

No longer an option, soled the Mac with the bootcamp, so have to learn
virtualization the linux way, since it is all I have now.

Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent using thunderbird on Ubuntu 19.04.

I teach macOS as well as iOS, not because I want to, but because it's easy.