Slint package error

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Aug 24 15:12:40 UTC 2019

At the TARGET step, you need to accept to format the partition used for root or /. Accept default filesystem proposed ext4.

The reason is 'auto' does create the partitions, but does not install a filesystem in them.

You can reuse the same disk and go directly to the TARGET step after having logged in as root.

Best,

Didier