amazon?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Aug 24 19:32:06 UTC 2019

In fact There  was an article in the new York times back in march
suggesting individuals  who want to avoid the bondage problems loading
heavy  graphics can cause use Lynx instead.  Many of the users on the Lynx
development list are not using adaptive technology at all.  Some live in
parts  of the world where loading heavy graphics    impacts their bondage,
or where that sort of Internet does not even exist.