amazon?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Aug 24 20:24:51 UTC 2019

But that is just it, in many countries, especially those adapting the
United Nations convention on the rights of people with disabilities, w3c
standards are incorporated into  and carry the weight of treaty. to be
sure  they suffer from a pr problem, and indeed following the standards
would ease many of these issues.