amazon?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Aug 25 23:08:41 UTC 2019

I am not talking about searching, I am talking about signing in, not that
I can  either physically use or duplicate your setup.
the amazon.com/access page  existing was never the question.  Instead the
question is why the sign in page there is actually 15 pages long, with no
alt tag designating the locations for email and password.
Indeed  the amount of clutter is atrocious and since the access is to be
less cluttered,  one has to wonder as to their definition of simple.
  Further  how does their captcha better protect my account if it is not
inclusive?