amazon?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Aug 25 23:27:37 UTC 2019

One thing I find unfortunate here is how many states apparently do not
follow the example of New York.  Access is a human right  and the state's
department  of justice facilitates such complaints as a result, if the
event  took place in the state.
In Ontario again where companies doing business must insure goods and
services  are equal, the process for a complaint does not require a lawyer.
Additionally, there is a division at the Provencal level providing legal
help.  The federal human rights process likewise does not require a
lawyer.  Companies must deal with individuals  when a complaint is filed.
Frankly speaking personally a bit of well placed and focused social media
work could attract attention faster than your ada legal process.
I would add again that access is not only tied to blindness.  still,
given the number of attorneys who identify as blind, finding some
willing to Handel litigation should be simple.
In any case, Amazon already expresses a willingness to  provide access,
there   is just  no direct link between that department, and the customer
base.