amazon?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Aug 26 02:14:52 UTC 2019

If I were to try your combination  it would result in my hospitalization
because  the  speech synthesis involved in your combination has been
medically proven to stimulate the dizzy centres of my brain...which is why access
guidelines state that testing based on a single tool can still not produce
access.  CSS exists for this reason.  Elinks is referenced because you
kept speaking of text based browsers as if I had not tried more than one
tool.    If even the amazon.com/access page, as it did previously,
followed wcag 2.0, we could both use the site accommodating as our
situations dictate.
Now if you are firm on your claim that someone using a combination of
your tools will get the same results, I have a team of doctors who would
love your pet scan results.
A shared label does not a shared experience make...and there is no such
thing   as someone.