amazon?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Aug 26 12:05:17 UTC 2019

the most you can do as an individual is  state clearly that accessibility
is just that, defined by individuals.  Your experiences begin and end with
you, because  no one embodies  the elements comprising your blindness
experience but yourself.  To suggest even slightly that there are one size
fits  more than one solutions prolong the problem.
In fact in Canada it is a human rights violation to insist those sharing a
label accommodate the same, with wcag already adopted here, and in many
other countries who likewise adapted the United nations convention on the
rights of people with disabilities...a treaty skipped  in the us.  Do not
measure what is possible by your, by your own admission, limited
exposure.