A question about how to get speech running on Ubuntu version 18. Please read below?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Dec 1 15:42:55 UTC 2019

I wouldn't recommend to use Linux that way, for accessibility at the
moment Ubuntu Mate 18.04 LTS from a live usb or as a native
installation is hard to beat, it need some small tweaks to shine at
peak potential however, check Mate tweak for Compiz and learn about
accessibility features it offer.

<blinux-list at redhat.com>:
>   Hello everyone, I’m trying to set up Ubuntu in a virtual machine.
> What command do I issue to start that speech which I believe is a
> festival speech package. Which is embedded in orca. Any good suggestions
> on this question?
>
> Sincerely Maurice Mines.

Michaël Caron Couturier