I question about how does a blind person get speech going on a Ubentu System.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Dec 27 19:39:49 UTC 2019

Hi,

To get orca running, first do you have auto login or do you have to enter a
password?  If  you have a password than you should be able to just press
ault supper s and orca should come up talking.  I think this works after
login as well but don't remember as it's been sometime since I did an
install of ubuntu system.  Not sure off the top of my head but there is a
ubuntu accessibility list which should help with what  you want.

HTH.

Mathew.