Strange behavior on fresh Debian installation

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Feb 4 11:06:56 UTC 2019

On Mon, 4 Feb 2019 at 11:40, Linux for blind general discussion
<blinux-list at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Linux for blind general discussion, le lun. 04 févr. 2019 17:34:15 +0700, a ecrit:
> > I'm having strange behaviour on fresh install of Debian 9
> > After I login and work for  a while then any command on bash terminal is
> > missing with message such as the following
> > bash: ls command not found
>
> That's very weird. You could look in dmesg for potential hardware errors.
Yup.
I've a lot of debian machines running over here.
Some are running stable 9.x and some testing and some sid.
No such problems overe here.
However, I seem to recall similar problems and I found that it was a
hdd about to die.
A lot of I/O errors in dmesg etc.