oddity with lynx and ubuntu 28.04

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Feb 6 18:16:44 UTC 2019

I am using "real" virtual terminals.  I get to the first one using
ctrl-alt-function but after that you can get away with just using
alt-function to switch between and using the ctrl-alt-function makes no
difference.  So far it only appears to be the lynx session it closes.

I agree it should not be closing other sessions.

Tom