[orca-list] VINUX-SUPPORT: [ANNOUNCE] Slint64-14.2.1.2 is now ready for testing.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Feb 16 21:17:03 UTC 2019

Didier here,

Yes, if there is a demand.

As I can't put everything in the ISO (already heavy)
I intend to set up an "extra" repository wher users
will be able to find additional packages, just
adding a SOURCE line for it in /etc/slapt-get/slapt-getrc.

But please be patient, I have to solve the remaining issues
with incoming Slint64-14.2.1.2 first.

On 16/02/2019 20:50, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:

Best,
Diider