Updating orca error

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Jan 2 12:55:52 UTC 2019

Going assumption some form of debian is being run.  Could be ubuntu
vinux or debian.  A file /etc/apt/sources.list should be found on your
system.  If you installed linux without connecting to the internet
entirely from disks then no internet repository got selected for you to
use for installation of packages or updates to packages.  In terminal,
you might try running which select-mirror to see if it's on your system
and if so, run select-mirror and answer questions and you'll be able to
have your system update that /etc/apt/sources.list file correctly for
you.  Then try that build command again and it should not complain about
that error again.