Orca on manjaro

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Jan 6 18:13:54 UTC 2019

I think slint will be an easier install experience especially for the
new user.  Even more so than any ubuntu variant.  Slint at least
interact with you all the way through and let you know what it's doing.
These other graphical variants have a couple rough spots like the
timezone box for one and a couple boxes after that I never did get any
of them to identify what the box was or expected input.