Emacspeak, Voxin, And The Jenux Operating System

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Jan 6 19:40:57 UTC 2019

You are correct, there is an Android installer, along side a "Codi" installer, and a "Razberry PI" installer.

The AG forum thread has been "friendly" (in quotes) in the since of "feedback,"  but at least it is  being heard, especially on "Page 9"  of the thread recently.  I would never thought so many people would be that interested, to be honest.

Alright, time to go and install Voxin and the "Arch" version of the Emacspeak Voxin setup installer  in a Jenux VM, and see how it goes.!

-------- Original message --------From: Linux for blind general discussion <blinux-list at redhat.com> Date: 1/6/19  12:02  (GMT-07:00) To: Linux for blind general discussion <blinux-list at redhat.com> Subject: Re: Emacspeak, Voxin, And The Jenux Operating System
I think this distro also has a android installer for uinstalling android
on to a pc

last I tried this distro I couldn't get it to even boot

On 1/6/2019 11:54 AM, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:
> Greetings all!
>
> I saw a topic about Manjaro Linux earlier today, and just wanted to share
> the following, even though I think it may have been discussed in some
> detail on here in the past (with mixed thoughts.) I'm also gonna mention
> some stuff about Emacspeak too, along with some "Voxin" talk (since I
> recently bought that Boxin IBM TTS voice for 4.63 USD recently.)
>
> Anyway...
> There is the "Jenux" operating system created by Daniel Nash, which has
> recently been updated with its ISO installer file, plus there's also the
> Virtualbox file you can get as well.
>
> There's a long discussion about it which I made (featuring said developer,)
> over at:
>
> http://forum.audiogames.net/topic/26881/jenux-os-the-next-jen/
>
> , and the official place to grab the ISO and/or the Oracle VirtualBox
> Appliance file over at:
>
> https://nashcentral.duckdns.org:8100 /projects.html
>
> Lastly, if folks haven't heard yet, the "Oralux.Org Association," creators
> of Voxin (who caries licenses for "Nuance TTS Voices," and making it  easy
> for them to be install,) is coming out with "Vocalizer" voices for Linux in
> the 2nd quarter of 2019!
> To learn more about that, and to grab the "Emacspeak" and "VoxinUp"
> installers for the Emacspeak audio desktop and the Speakup screen reader
> respectively, take a trip on over to:
>
> https://voxin.oralux.net/o
>
> NB I still run in Windows 10 mostly, thus trying out many distros in a VM,
> though I'm getting a linux Laptop in do time. Some say get Dell, some say
> get Thinkpad, though many are scared of the Lenovo brand name.
>
> Anyway, that's all I wanted to say. Have a great day!
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Trenton Matthews
>
> PS. Since I menton Emacspeak here, and I've been enjoying it in an Ubuntu
> 18.04 VM recently with Emacs 26.1, might as well share the blog to it:
>
> https://emacspeak.blogspot.com/?m=1
>
> In addition, here's the easiest way with installing Emacs 26 on Ubuntu, for
> those who use a version of said distros:
>
> sudo add-apt-repository ppa:kelleyk/emacs sudo apt-get update sudo apt
> install emacs26
>
> :

check out my song on youtube
https://youtu.be/YeWgx2LRu7Y