Orca on manjaro

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Jan 6 23:17:01 UTC 2019

Hello, I have been listening to the talking install instruction and it references to turn on highlight tracking. I did not hear how to turn highlight  tracking on. Could someone please tell me how to turn this feature on so I am able to install the talking arch Linux? Thanks in a Vance

Sincerely,

Michael maslo