Emacspeak, Voxin, And The Jenux Operating System

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Jan 7 17:37:12 UTC 2019

Greetings!

My only suggestion for now that I can think of at this point, is for an
audio guide for new users who wish to try out the Slint distro, similar to
the Talking Arch podcast that Kyle did. I truly feel, that would help out
new users a great deal.
Possibly a bit of Slint history in how it came to be, would also be nice
for adding to said audio tutorial.

Thanks for replying back!