Emacspeak, Voxin, And The Jenux Operating System

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Jan 7 18:37:08 UTC 2019

Greetings all!

Just passing along updated link for the Jenux.ova file, for those who wish
to run that in VirtualBox (without needing to use the ISo:

https://nashcentral.duckdns.org/projects/jenux.ova

Username and password, are both
jenux
, all lowercase.

In addition, there' is a talking  Android 8 VirtualBox appliance as well
too, over at

https://nashcentral.duckdns.org/projects/android.ova

And now, back to getting Voxin and Emacspeak going in there!

PS. For publicity, I also share the info page for this list here.