Email filgers on Gmail [was "Re: Hiya, new and a few questions"]

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Jan 8 13:33:31 UTC 2019

Yes, you can set up mail filters on the Gmail server, so obviously
you'll see your messages filtered regardless of what client you use.
Just go to Gmail.com with your browser and set up your filters there.

Also, you might want to use a less generic subject line and ask fewer
questions in each message. This will probably give your questions a
better chance to be noticed and answered.

Christopher (CJ)
Chaltain at Gmail