Problem installing talking arch

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Jan 9 07:52:37 UTC 2019

Ok everyone,

Thank you for that part. I got past that. The recording is hard to hear inn parts plus kyle speeds up as it goes on. I have a few questions please.

After typing genfstap you can type cat or something like that to see if you did it correctly. The problem is I do not know the word I am supposed to riot type to see that.

Secondly, he said to type arch -chroot /mnt /user something I could not understand where I am supposed to put the path to. Can I simply put it in the mnt directory?

How do I type to set host name? Again I could not hear what he was saying.

Lastly, is there a easy way to set the local time. I tried to follow the instructions but after typing locale - gen I get a error saying the file could not be found.

This is more work than I realized and want to finish off so I can say I did it.

Your help would be so greatly appreciated.
 if

Sincerely,

Michael maslo