Problem installing talking arch

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Jan 10 21:45:53 UTC 2019

I add users to /etc/sudoers but I don't do it that way.
When I am root I type:
echo "jude (ALL)=ALL NOPASSWD:ALL" >>/etc/sudoers <enter>

The user I just added was jude, and jude does not need to key in a
password to get sudo access either.
Watch all of the upper-case stuff in that command and be sure you key it
in correctly.
You might even make a script out of it.