Desktop environments

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Jan 11 15:51:47 UTC 2019

Well, there is not need to use Firefox or any web browser just to listen
Hilary Hahn on YouTube, and record her performance on the console.

Install mps-youtube then  type mpyst and press h for help.

You can also use xfb-run to use Firefox without starting X.

Try this:
xvfb-run -a firefox --headless https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1dBg__wsuo

Best,

Didier