Changing grub default tune

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Jan 13 12:44:32 UTC 2019

I have the following at the end of the /boot/grub/grub.cfg header
section, just above the various linux menu entries:

play 1920 440 12 330 4

 This reflects playing frequency then duration, where 440 is A at 440
 cycles per second.

 Yes, it says not to edit that file by hand, but it actually works and
 remains stable.

 hth

 Janina