bash undocumented syntax error

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Jan 13 18:47:16 UTC 2019

On Sun, 13 Jan 2019, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:

> Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 13:08:06
> From: Linux for blind general discussion <blinux-list at redhat.com>
> To: Linux for blind general discussion <blinux-list at redhat.com>
> Subject: Re: bash undocumented syntax error
file integrity checking when the time is right.
Here's some code:

#!/usr/bin/env bash
# file: getslint.sh - download latest slint iso.
if [ -f wget-log ];
rm wget-log
   wget -bc --tries=inf --max-redirect=10000 --trust-server-names https://sourceforge.net/projects/slint/files/latest/download
   until [ tail -2 wget-log|grep "saved" ]; do
sleep 5
	 done
sha256sum -c slint64-14.2.1.1.sha256sum