Orca does not speak

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Jan 15 17:43:08 UTC 2019

This is not convincing, Didier.

Note my example of Control Alt Delete. We always call that restart. We
never call it replace. It also gives us an entire new set of pids, even
for the same apps.

If I'm reading some text file with less and kill it with Control C, I
can restart the same app reading the same file by pressing up arrow and
enter. We always call that a restart.

Apps are restarted in standard English usage. They're not replaced.

Janina