Orca does not speak

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Jan 15 18:21:00 UTC 2019

I think that we disagree because we are not speaking of the same thing.

When I write "replace orca" I mean: replace an instance of the orca
application living in RAM.

When you write "restart orca" you mean: restart orca, application
usually stored on a mass storage device.

To illustrate the difference: you can have two instances of orca
running at the same time (one for Janina, one for Didier), but you
have only one Orca installed in your system.

This being said, I'd better spend my time preparing the next big
batch of updates for Slit than arguing here, even more so as it's
up to Joanie, not me, to decide of the option's name <smile>

Best,

Didier