Orca does not speak

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Jan 16 09:48:49 UTC 2019

Hi, Didier:

I think I and you are agreeing to disagree, which is certainly OK by me,
too. It's very much a nit.

Also, I don't think I would have even spoken up had the original posting
mentioned Orca. But, it didn't. It mentioned some app called
screen-reader. That little detail has gotten lost while we argue about
replace vs restart.

Perhaps my real complaint is renaming (or aliasing?) Orca as
screen-reader. Who does that help?

But, it's still a nit. I agree about moving on.

Best,

Janina