Most accessible browser and desktop experience?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Jan 27 23:45:03 UTC 2019

granted the most important question here, is for whom?
There are as many  ways to accommodate as there are *individuals*
managing the  experience.
Cannot speak to our first combination as I cannot use that one physically.
However if properly compiled both E-links and links manage html5 and
javascripting.
Likewise depending on your  definition of javascripting, some editions of
lynx have html5 plug ins and can manage  some JavaScript submit buttons, at
least the most recent can.
Cheers,
Karen